Terms & Conditions
Check In Time: 2:00pm
Check Out Time: 10:00am
Deposit / Payment Policy: Valid Credit Card details are required on booking and a deposit of one nights accommodation will be processed, upon arrival the balance of accommodation is payable. Photo ID must be supplied at this time. All Visa, Mastercard and Union Pay transactions incur a 1.5% surcharge whilst Diners Club & American Express cards attract a 3% surcharge.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations may be made 24 hours prior to arrival with no charge incurred. Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged the total of the first nights accommodation.
- American Express
- Debit Cards
- Diners Club
- Union Pay
Pier 21 Apartment Hotel has a zero tolerance policy on parties being held in the apartments. A party being defined as:
- Any situation where the maximum number of guests allowed per apartment is exceeded
- Any situation where the noise level from the apartment is deemed too high thereby disturbing other hotel guests and/or the apartment residents
- Any situation whereby excessive traffic to/from the apartment is identified
- Any situation where it is deemed that intoxication is occurring
- Any situation where it is identified that excessive alcohol is present
In the event that any apartment/guest is identified as having a party, the hotel reserves the right to immediately request all occupants of the apartment up to, and including, the guest who has registered for the apartment to vacate the premises.
In the event that an eviction does occur, the registered guest will be charged for that night’s accommodation and for any expense resulting from additional cleaning of the apartment, replacement of any furniture/fixture/fitting breakage, as well as for any required repairs.